Small Farm Conference
17th Annual West Virginia Small Farm Conference
February 23-26, 2021
To be held virtually via Zoom
Goals for Conference
- Unlock the potential of West Virginia small farms to produce food profitably.
- Help small farms transition from commodity production to food production for community and local consumption.
- Support West Virginia’s 22,000 small farm families by:
- Providing reliable, tested knowledge about current trends, needed skills, and latest production and operation information
- Building an understanding of how to develop a successful small farming enterprise.
- Support and further develop West Virginia’s food system and local communities by encouraging local production, processing, wholesale and retail marketing, and consumption.
Registration is now open via the Extension Service Online Learning System. Log in to the system and enroll in the 2021 West Virginia Small Farm Conference. Then register for the conference.
To learn more about how to register, watch this video recording on YouTube.
This year's conference has been transformed and condensed into a virtual event to ensure the safety of our attendees. The WVU Extension Service Small Farm Center feels strongly that the event should be free this year due to the economic situations that individuals may be facing due to the continued pandemic.
Winter Blues Farmers Market
The Winter Blues Farmers Market will return in 2022.