Community Educational Outreach Service Conference
October 6-22, 2020
Join hands (virtually) and come together with your fellow CEOS members for the annual leadership and enrichment conference!
The 2020 State CEOS Conference will be held virtually starting October 6 at 10 a.m. A pre-conference will be held October 5, followed with classes every Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday through October 22.
Classes will be offered twice a day at 10 a.m. and 2 p.m. Classes will feature:
- 2021 CEOS Lessons
- food demonstrations
- wellness topics
- the 2021 Health Motivators
- officer training
- crafts and much more
The CEOS conference is FREE and open to CEOS members as well as adults interested in the classes and learning more about CEOS. CEOS stands for Community Educational Outreach Service, an organization that focuses on community service, continuing education and leadership.
Announcements & RemindersCEOS Virtual Fall Conference Videos
Supplies needed for Pom Pom Wreath Class:
- 1 11.8" Hard Foam Wreath ($3.50-$4.50) depending on sales (Hobby Lobby or Michaels)
- 2-3 skeins of yarn at least 5 oz. each. 142-150 g (size of yarn) ($2.50-$5 per skein depending on sales) use yarn that you already have at home if desired. Can find at Wal-Mart/Hobby Lobby/Michaels or other craft stores.
- Straight pins with heads - use white heads but any color will do.
- 3" sturdy cardboard square - cut 2 of them out and tape them together for added strength.
- Any decorations you want to add to the finished wreath.
Wine Glass Snowman
Class will replace
Making Holiday Cards Craft Class
on Tuesday October 13 at 3 p.m.
Supplies needed for
Wine Glass Snowman
Items to Purchase
- Wine glass
- Tacky glue
- Fake snow
- Snowman hat (already decorated if you can find/materials to make a hat if not. I bought a undecorated one at Hobby Lobby)
- Ribbon (to decorate hat if need be and tie around the stem)
- Buttons (two different sizes)
- Orange and black paint markers (I purchased at Hobby Lobby) (Orange is for the nose. I purchased a 3-D wooden nose to use.)
- Foam paint applicators
- Glue gun
- Small bowl