Community Educational Outreach Service Conference
April 19-23, 2021
Join hands (virtually) and come together with your fellow CEOS members for a new Spring leadership and enrichment conference!
The 2021 State CEOS Conference will be held virtually starting April 19 at 9:30 a.m. A pre-conference will be held Friday, April 16, followed with classes starting Monday, April 19 at 10:00 a.m. and ending Friday, April 23 at 4:00 p.m..
Classes will be offered four times a day at 10 and 11 a.m. and 2 and 3 p.m.
Classes will feature:
- Craft classes
- Food demonstrations
- Home health and wellness topics
- 2021 Committee Meeting
- 2021 Fall Conference Planning Committee Meeting
- And much more
Registration Link Coming Soon
The CEOS conference is FREE and open to CEOS members as well as adults interested in the classes and learning more about CEOS. CEOS stands for Community Educational Outreach Service , an organization that focuses on community service, continuing education and leadership.
Announcements & RemindersCEOS Virtual Fall Conference Videos
List of supplies needed for Spring Craft Classes (Coming Soon)
Spring Flower Mason Jar
Past 2020 CEOS Virtual Fall Conference
October 6-22, 2020
Join hands (virtually) and come together with your fellow CEOS members for the annual leadership and enrichment conference!
The 2020 State CEOS Conference was held virtually starting on October 6 at 10 a.m. A pre-conference was held October 5, followed with classes every Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday through October 22.
- 2021 CEOS Lessons
- food demonstrations
- wellness topics
- the 2021 Health Motivators
- officer training
- crafts and much more
The CEOS conference is FREE and open to CEOS members as well as adults interested in the classes and learning more about CEOS. CEOS stands for Community Educational Outreach Service, an organization that focuses on community service, continuing education and leadership.
Link to the recorded virtual sessionsCEOS Virtual Fall Conference Videos
Supplies needed for Fall craft videos
Supplies needed for Pom Pom Wreath Class:
- 1 11.8" Hard Foam Wreath ($3.50-$4.50) depending on sales (Hobby Lobby or Michaels)
- 2-3 skeins of yarn at least 5 oz. each. 142-150 g (size of yarn) ($2.50-$5 per skein depending on sales) use yarn that you already have at home if desired. Can find at Wal-Mart/Hobby Lobby/Michaels or other craft stores.
- Straight pins with heads - use white heads but any color will do.
- 3" sturdy cardboard square - cut 2 of them out and tape them together for added strength.
- Any decorations you want to add to the finished wreath.
Supplies needed for Wine Glass Snowman Class:
Items to Purchase
- Wine glass
- Tacky glue
- Fake snow
- Snowman hat (already decorated if you can find/materials to make a hat if not. I bought a undecorated one at Hobby Lobby)
- Ribbon (to decorate hat if need be and tie around the stem)
- Buttons (two different sizes)
- Orange and black paint markers (I purchased at Hobby Lobby) (Orange is for the nose. I purchased a 3-D wooden nose to use.)
- Foam paint applicators
- Glue gun
- Small bowl