Welcome to the wonderful world of the West Virginia University Extension Service!
WVU Extension programs bring results.
- Through 4-H youth development, lives are transformed.
- Through family and health programs, West Virginians achieve healthier, more satisfying lives.
- Through community, workforce, and economic development initiatives, communities are supported and revitalized.
- Through agriculture and natural resource education, citizens use valuable resources more wisely and farmers manage more efficiently and effectively.
- Through WVU Jackson’s Mill, programs soar and guests enjoy an experience that lasts a lifetime.
WVU Extension positively impacts the lives of West Virginia residents in all 55 counties.
It starts here at West Virginia University and the WVU Extension Service is proud
of the many achievements of our faculty, staff, programs, and facilities and our
role in improving the lives of citizens across the state and country. Learn how
the WVU Extension Service impacts
the state’s 55 counties.