Junior Firefighter Camp
Registration is still open for those who are interested. To participate, campers must be ages 14 through 17. Tuition costs are $325 which includes meals, lodging and six required camp T-shirts, and scholarships are available to those who qualify.Junior Firefighter Camp registration closes soon
West Virginia University Extension Service experts are located in every county in West Virginia, ready to offer research-based knowledge, tips and education to improve our communities.
Upcoming Extension Events
Find events and add them to your calendar!
- May236:30 PM - 8:30 PMJackson County 4-H Leaders Association Meeting
- May27 All Day Office Closed - WVU Holiday
- May27 All Day WVU Extension Office - CLOSED - for Memorial Day
- May28 All Day WVU National Junior Firefighter Camp Priority Registration Deadline
- May281:00 PM - 3:00 PMMilton Homemakers CEOS Meeting
- May287:00 PM - 8:00 PMCamp Trustees Meeting
- May2910:00 AM - 11:00 AMPlan, Shop, and Save Workshops
- May297:00 PM - 8:30 PMYouth Protection Q&A with Susan England
- Jun1 All Day YAWC Day Camp
The WVU Extension Service is the front door to West Virginia University.
With offices in all of West Virginia's 55 counties, there's a WVU Extension office near you.
Find your local WVU Extension Service county office.County Office Directory