inspiration through A poultry project
Families across Wyoming County now have a nutritious food source and renewed feelings of hope and independence thanks to their small poultry operations through WVU Extension Service.Learn how WVU Extension Service and Society of St. Vincent de Paul food pantry are working together to inspire and empower Wyoming County residents
West Virginia University Extension Service experts are located in every county in West Virginia, ready to offer research-based knowledge, tips and education to improve our communities.
The latest WVU Extension headlines.
Upcoming Extension Events
Find events and add them to your calendar!
- Mar3 All Day Wood County 4-H Posters & Pictures Due
- Mar35:30 PM - 8:30 PMMaster Gardener Training
- Mar37:00 PM - 8:00 PMWood County 4-H County Round Up
- Mar37:00 PM - 8:00 PMWood County 4-H Leaders Meeting
- Mar55:00 PM - 7:00 PMAdventure Recreation Pitch Competition
- Mar56:30 PM - 8:30 PMCancelled - Jackson County Winter Dinner Meeting Improving Pregnancy Rates & Synchronized Breeding
- Mar63:00 PM - 4:00 PM4-H After School at Fort Gay PreK-8
- Mar82:00 PM - 3:00 PMWood County 4-H Teen Leader Meeting
- Mar96:30 PM - 8:30 PMWinter Educational Dinner Meeting: Water Quality vs. Irrigation