Alpha Camp (I & II)
To provide 4-H members personal development experiences to help better understand themselves, and to display personal confidence when assuming leadership positions.
4-H members will participate in workshops that will enhance their personal understanding and skills. Guest speakers and assemblies will emphasize daily themes.
West Virginia 4-H members who are at least 12 years old by September 30, 2019. Campers who are age 18-21 must read and complete the requirements for adult participants.
Alpha I – July 7-12, 2019
Alpha II – July 14-19, 2019
WVU Jackson’s Mill
COST: (both Alpha I and Alpha II)
- If campers register between March 14 and 17 by midnight, the price will be $250
- If campers register between March 18 and 31 by midnight, the price will be $275
- If campers register between April 1 and 30 by midnight, the price will be $300
- If campers register between May 1 and 15 by midnight, the price will be $325
- If campers register between May 16 and June 14 (for Alpha I) and June 21 (for Alpha
II) by midnight, the price will be $350
Campers who qualify for free or reduced lunch will receive an additional $50 scholarship.
must accompany the Alpha application to qualify.
Registration will open March 14, 2019.
NO WALK-INS: No walk in registrants will be accepted.
Camp registration is 2 p.m., on Sunday; camp closes at 11:30 a.m., on Friday.
Cancellations must be made in writing and emailed/faxed/postmarked by June 14, 2019 to:
618 Knapp Hall
PO Box 6031
Morgantown, WV 26506
No refunds for no-shows. There will be a $35 processing fee for all refunds. No refund will be made for less than $35.