Material included below are in Adobe Acrobat Portable Document Format (PDF). PDF
documents can only be viewed and printed using the Adobe Acrobat software. The
Acrobat Reader is available for Macintoch, Windows, DOS and Unix Systems. You may
download it free of charge from Adobe.
Reasonable accommodations will be made to provide this content in alternate formats
upon request. Contact the WVU Extension Service Office of Communications at 304-293-4222
if you need these documents in a different format.
Leadership Record Guides
- Coming soon! Contact your local Extension Office.
Animal Science Record Guides and Supplemental Sheets
Market Livestock Record Guides (ages based on Jan 1st of current 4-H year)
- Ages 8-10 – Beginner Market Livestock Record Guide
- Ages 11-13 – Intermediate Market Livestock Record Guide
- Ages 14-20 – Advanced Market Livestock Record Guide
Breeding Livestock Record Guides (ages based on Jan 1st of current 4-H year)
- Ages 8-10 – Beginner Breeding Livestock Record Guide
- Ages 11-13 – Intermediate Breeding Livestock Record Guide
- Ages 14-20 – Advanced Breeding Livestock Record Guide
Supplemental Sheets for the Breeding Livestock Record Guides
Below are supplement records for each species. For most species, the supplement records are lifetime production records, so the 4-H member updates these each year that an animal is a part of their project. Members will need to complete a supplement sheet for each animal included in their record guide. These supplement records will be available online only.
- Beef Cattle
- Dairy Cattle
- Meat Goat
- Dairy Goat