4-H Online Registration Help with ZSuite
The first step is to create an enrollment in our ZSuite website (think of it as creating a profile before you can order something online or use Instagram.)
Once you create your member profile, WVU 4-H will approve it and you will be able to log back in and see the camp registrations on the dashboard.
The dashboard will look like this example screen shot:
Here are the typical steps to register for a camp:
- Log in to ZSuite and select profile you wish to register under.
- Go to dashboard and scroll down to “upcoming events”
- Select which event you would like to register for by clicking “register now” in the event block
- You will see all members in your household who have enrolled in ZSuite. Click “register” next to the participant(s) you wish to register for the selected event.
- Once you click “register” fill out the information regarding the participating youth and click save.
- After saving, you will return to the registration page. Register the remaining participants, if any.
- When you have filled out the registrations for all participants in your household, click “submit registration.”
- Congratulations! You have registered for your 4-H event.
Once you create your profile in ZSuite you will only do that one time, they will have access to all of the state wide events hosted by WVU Extension 4-H Youth Development.