Try something new by the campfire or at home with your family this summer with these strawberry s'mores!
- Take a minute to read through the recipe before you start.
- Wash all fresh produce and work surfaces.
- Wash your hands at the beginning and throughout the cooking process.
- Children should ask for permission before using appliances and sharp knives.
- 1 Graham cracker, broken in half
- 2 Strawberries, sliced
- 2 Tablespoons vanilla yogurt
- Wash and slice strawberries. Cut or break graham crackers in half.
- Top on 1/2 of graham cracker with yogurt. Add strawberries. Top with the other
- Mix yogurt and strawberries together, spread on graham cracker. Wrap in plastic wrap and freeze for an hour.