These baked onion rings are a crispy alternative to fried foods.
- 2 Large sweet onions
- 1-1/2 Cups crushed cornflakes
- 2 Teaspoons sugar
- 1 Teaspoon paprika
- ¼ Teaspoon garlic powder
- ¼ Teaspoon seasoned salt
- 2 Eggs, beaten
- Take a minute to read through the recipe before you start.
- Wash all fresh produce.
- Wash your hands at the beginning and throughout the cooking process.
- Children should ask for permission before using appliances and sharp knives.
- Cut onions into ½ inch slices; separate into rings.
- In a shallow dish, combine the cornflake crumbs, sugar, paprika, garlic powder, and seasoned salt.
- Dip onion rings into eggs, then coat with cornflake mixture.
- Arrange rings in a single layer on greased baking sheets.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 20-25 minutes or until tender.