Cilantro, lime juice, and green onions add a delightful taste to this corn side dish. Try using fresh corn when it is in season.
- 2 cups corn (frozen and thawed)
- 1 can diced tomatoes with green chilies (10 ounce)
- 1/2 tablespoon vegetable oil or olive oil
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 1/3 cup green onion (sliced)
- 2 tablespoons cilantro (fresh chopped)
- Take a minute to read through the recipe before you start.
- Wash all fresh produce.
- Wash your hands at the beginning and throughout the cooking process.
- Children should ask for permission before using appliances and sharp knives.
- Combine all ingredients in a medium bowl.
- Mix well and enjoy!