Serve this warm broccoli and corn dish alongside any meal.
- 1 can cream-style corn (14.75 ounce)
- 3 3/4 cups broccoli (frozen, cooked)
- 1 egg (beaten)
- 1/2 cup cracker crumbs (crushed)
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 6 saltine crackers (crushed)
- 1 tablespoon tub margarine (or butter) (melted)
- Take a minute to read through the recipe before you start.
- Wash all fresh produce.
- Wash your hands at the beginning and throughout the cooking process.
- Children should ask for permission before using appliances and sharp knives.
- Mix corn, broccoli, egg, cracker crumbs and oil together in greased 1 1/2 quart casserole.
- Mix topping ingredients together in small bowl. Sprinkle over corn mixture.
- Bake at 350° F for 40 minutes. Serve and enjoy!