This sweet and savory treat can be served as a yummy snack, breakfast or healthy dessert.
- 2 large ripe pears
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 2 teaspoons honey
- 1/4 cup crushed walnuts
- Take a minute to read through the recipe before you start.
- Wash all fresh produce.
- Wash your hands at the beginning and throughout the cooking process.
- Children should ask for permission before using appliances and sharp knives.
- Prepare the Ingredients. Preheat the oven to 350°F. Cut the pears in half. Using a melon baller or spoon, scoop out the seeds
- Season the Pears. Place the pear halves on the baking sheet, cut side up. Sprinkle with cinnamon & walnuts. Drizzle 1/2 teaspoon of honey.
Bake and Serve. Bake 30 minutes or until pears are tender. Serve warm or chilled.
- Swap the pear for an apple.
- Try different spices.
- Try topped with low fat yogurt.