CEOS Conference Registration
CEOS Virtual Spring Conference
- Anyone, not just CEOS members, may register for free.
- The 2021 CEOS Virtual Spring Conference is being offered through Zoom video and audio chat for free.
- Either install Zoom for free on your cell phone or computer, or you have the option to not install Zoom and use audio ONLY from any phone.
- The conference will be a week long with 4 sessions a day
- Pre-Conference will be Friday, April 16 at 10 a.m. and 2 p.m. for Zoom training and practice.
- Once registered you will be able to watch or listen to any session that you choose.
- There will be one Zoom link for the entire conference and one phone number for those calling in.
- There will be opportunities for members to chat with fellow members from across the state.
- Sessions being offered include; Craft classes, Food demonstrations, Home Health and wellness topics and much more.
Register online, or at your local WVU Extension office, or by mail (you must printout the registration page) anytime through the end of the conference to receive your conference schedule, evaluation form, and Zoom link/phone number.
Once you are registered you will receive your Zoom link and the conference schedule.