Brooke County 4-H Camp
June 26-June 30, 2018Where: Tomlinson Run State Park
Cost: $95 Discounts and scholarships are available; see camper registration packet for details.
Checks can be made out to Brooke County 4-H.
Registration is due by June 1, 2018!
Summer 4-H Camp
- Camp is a safe environment with trained adult volunteers who serve as counselors.
- Camp is open to all youth in Brooke County.
- Youth take part in educational and fun classes each day like outdoor adventures, tie-dye, air rifle, outdoor cooking, first aid, cooking, leather working, and many more.
- Youth have the opportunity to swim and play sports and recreation each day.
- Campers learn life skills like decision making, leadership, teamwork and much more.
- Campers meet lifelong friends from all over the county.
We could always use an extra hand and more counselors at Camp! If you are a vetted
volunteer with WVU Extension Service, you can download the form below. Please bring
it to the office by
March 1, 2018. Camp Counselors must attend one of four regional camp training
sessions held before camp.
If you want to become a new volunteer with WVU Extension, you can still be a Camp Counselor! Just follow the link below to our volunteer section and fill out a volunteer application along with your Camp Counselor Application. Acceptance as a vetted volunteer contingent on passing a background check and having two references checked. Additional online training required after the vetting process is complete.Volunteers