Dining with Diabetes is a four-part program that covers different aspects of living with diabetes. Each session consists of an educational discussion, cooking demonstration, and physical activity. Dining with Diabetes is available to anybody with diabetes and their family, cage givers, and support persons. There is no charge to enroll, however you should plan to attend all four parts of the program. Some things to keep in mind about the program:
- Participate from home
- Computer or mobile device with internet access needed to participate
- Registration required
- Learning and discussion
- Ideas for simple and healthy foods
- 10 a.m. - 12 p.m. - January, April, July, October
- 1 p.m. - 3 p.m. - February, May, August, November
- 6 p.m. - 8 p.m.- March, June, September
Register online soon to reserve your spot!
Dining with Diabetes classes are offered at no charge through WVU Extension Family and Community Development. For more information, please contact the WVU Extension Service Wayne County office at 304-272-6839.