This warm, satisfying dessert is a healthy choice for your family. Try making this fruit crisp recipe with any of your favorite fruits.
Before You Cook
- Take a minute to read through the recipe before you start.
- Wash all fresh produce and work surfaces.
- Wash your hands at the beginning and throughout the cooking process.
- Children should ask for permission before using appliances and sharp knives.
- 3 cups of your favorite fruit (raspberries, apples, peaches, blueberries, blackberries)
- 2 tablespoons of flour
- 1 tablespoon of sugar or Splenda
- ½ cup old fashioned oats, slow cooking
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 tablespoon of flour
- 1 tablespoon of brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons of butter, melted
- Preheat oven to 350° F. Wash and prep your 3 cups of fruit. Toss fruit with flour and sugar. Spread the fruit mixture in a 9x9 baking dish.
- Mix together oats, cinnamon, flour, brown sugar and butter in a small bowl. Sprinkle mixture on top of the fruit.
- Bake at 350° F for 45 minutes.
- Cool and enjoy warm. Cover leftovers and refrigerate up to 5 days.
Makes 6 servings.