This course covers the requirements for the establishment, maintenance, and monitoring
of a respiratory protection program.
OSHA 2225 Course topics include:
- OSHA Respiratory Protection Standards;
- NIOSH certification;
- respiratory protection programs; and
- medical evaluation requirements.
- respirator selection;
- qualitative and quantitative fit testing; and
- the use of respiratory protection and support equipment.
Upon course completion students will have the ability to identify and describe the elements of a respiratory protection program, the proper selection, use, and inspection of respiratory protection, protection factors, and evaluate compliance with OSHA Standards.
OSHA 2225 Course Details
Course Credit: 2.6 CEU’s
Course Fee: $750
Course Prerequisites: None