Wayne County 4-H Projects
4-H Project Requirements
- Animal Science Projects (horse and livestock) must be declared by January 4, 2022. Towards this end, all 4-H members interested in showing horse and/or livestock must complete the Animal Science Declaration Form and return, with the appropriate signatures, to the Extension Office by January 4, 2022.
- Every project entered in the County Fair must have an Project Reflection form. Contact our office for a copy 304-272-6839.
- Please contact the Extension Office, if you need a Score Sheet for your 4-H project
- Instead of a score sheet, all animal sciences (from dog to horses) have a Record Guide that must accompany the project. Please contact the Extension Office, if you need a Record Guide for your 4-H project
- All 4-H Projects to be considered for the Wayne County Fair must be turned into the Extension Office by Thursday July 7, 2022.
- Most 4-H Projects require an exhibit/ educational display as part of the 4-H Project requirement. It is important to read the project requirements carefully.
If you require assistance please contact the Extension Office at 304-272-6839.