2017 Women in Agriculture Conference
October 20-21, 2017
Kingwood, West Virginia
The Women in Agriculture are proud to present this statewide conference to promote
leadership development, and provide production and marketing education for agricultural
producers and service providers.
With more than 9,000 female farmers in West Virginia striving to develop and maintain
sustainable farms and agri-businesses, this conference will help recognize and
embrace the impact of women on West Virginia agriculture. As women continue to
be an integral part of agriculture and agri-business in West Virginia, it is WVU
Extension’s responsibility—as part of WVU and its land-grant mission—to help fulfill
the needs of women farmers and all West Virginians.
- West Virginia-specific projected costs and revenues for agriculture products compiled and shared
- Agri-women grow more confident in farm and business abilities
- Innovative business-farm relationships formed
- Supportive statewide network built and sustained
- More women farmers’ voices heard and valued
Location: Camp Dawson, Kingwood, West Virginia
WVU Extension Women in Agriculture
For information contact: Brandy Brabham, WIA Conference co-chair, at 304-927-0975 or email@example.com or Daisy Bailey, WIA Conference co-chair at 304-462-7061 or firstname.lastname@example.org.