4-H ENROLLMENT 2020-2021
- Enrollment for the new year begins October 1, 2020. You will need to enroll through 4h.zsuite.org . Instructions for enrolling are attached.
- Everyone who enrolls through 4h.zsuite.org by October 31, 2020 will receive a 4-H Welcome Pack from the Wood County 4-H Leaders’ Association !
- There will be NO paper enrollments this year.
- Permission to transport will be filled out online. Be sure to include other parents or individuals who may sign your child in/out at meetings, and also mark if your child will drive and sign in/out under the age of 18.
- COVID-19 waivers must be filled out and will be part of the online enrollment process.
- Health Histories are also part of online registration and will need filled out during the enrollment process.
FACE-TO-FACE 4-H MEETINGS AND EVENTS
Club leaders are working very hard and doing a lot of paperwork/planning to make these meetings possible. MASKS and SOCIAL DISTANCING are MANDATORY! Please be kind and respect the rules as we all navigate through these very unprecedented times together! We want to see the kids, so we need to make sure we’re keeping them safe! Please be kind to the staff and volunteers as we do not make the rules!