Virtual Still Project Exhibit Submission page is NOW available! Due date to have exhibits uploaded is July 17th.
Direct link to the submission page for Wood County - https://extensioncommunity.wvu.edu/exhibits/s/wood/page/submit
Check out the Wood County 4-H Exhibits any time at - https://extensioncommunity.wvu.edu/exhibits/s/wood/page/welcome
Project Exhibit Requirements
- Projects with Poster Requirements: Poster size 14 X 22 – leave a one-inch margin around edge. Take a photo of your poster and upload for judging. Be sure to include a picture of the back with name, age, club, and project year.
- Projects that include items like scrapbooks, sewing, cooking, woodworking, and other non-poster displays should submit photos of their exhibits with written exhibit instructions/ description OR a short video presentation describing the project exhibit and skills learned. Keep these items for the State Fair of WV if a blue ribbon is received.
- Cloverbuds will receive a Cloverbud ribbon for either sharing a photograph of a poster as outlined above or a photo of a Cloverbud activity completed this year OR submitting a photograph and written description of their favorite part of being a Cloverbud.
- Projects will be exhibited on a Website that will be shared through emails and on our social media pages for viewing. Blue ribbon Still Exhibits will automatically be registered for the State Fair through this online system.
- Premiums of $3, $2, and $1 will be given for 1st, 2nd, and 3rd Place projects. Camp scholarship dollars will be earned on all blue ribbon projects. Dollars from 2019 and 2020 can be used toward 2021 camps.
- Livestock will follow the same guidelines. The exhibit must relate to the project you are taking. Ideas for posters - Breeds, Colors, Parts of the animal, picture collage of your animal from this year, etc. Be creative but it must relate to the animal/project.
Please feel free to contact us with any questions. Thank you for your patience as we strive to continue to offer educational and fun programming this summer for our Wood County youth!