4-H Camp has gone virtual this summer!
4-H Camp URLinked!
June 15-19 Cloverbuds and Younger (9-12)
June 22-26 Older (13-21)
Deadline to register June 12! Register now for Virtual 4-H Camp!
Why join a virtual camp?
- CAMP IS FREE thanks to generous donations from United Way, 4-H Clubs and the Leaders' Association!
- Receive a CAMP FUN BOX with commemorative t-shirt, fun items, STEM Try This at Home Kits, and class supplies! FREE!!
- Daily Tribal Challenges on ZOOM to connect with your camp friends!
- Daily traditional camp classes and some NEW classes that can be completed with ZOOM or on your own at home!
- Daily announcements from Remind and on Facebook announcing best bed, sharing reflections, and more!
- On Monday and Friday of camp we will have ZOOM meetings with special activities and assemblies including a visit with the WVU Mountaineer!
- EARN digital H badges for Head, Heart, Hands and Health and if you complete SIX (6) camp activities throughout the week, campers can earn a one-of-a-kind commemorative headband! Cloverbuds will also earn a surprise commemorative item!
Register online today
If you are already enrolled as a Wood County 4-H Member for 2020, log in to your current ZSuite account. If you have NOT already made an account enter your email address and the password is 1234. If you did not provide an email address to us on your enrollment forms, then we made your email under firstname.lastname@example.org (this needs to be changed). If you are NOT enrolled for 2020 you will need to make an account at 4h.zsuite.org. Or call the office, 304-424-1960, leave your name and contact phone number and we can register you!