Lewis County Quilt Retreat
About the Lewis County Quilt Retreat
25th annual QUILT RETREAT March 17-19, 2023
WVU Jackson’s Mill State 4-H Conference Center Weston, WV
Sponsored by WVU Extension—Lewis County
WE HAVE FINALLY MADE IT TO OUR 25th ANNIVERSARY—after a couple of false starts! The 2023 retreat is being planned as a return to normal (pre-COVID). We will, of course, stay current with the guidelines and take any recommended precautions that are in place in March, 2023. Celebratory plans are outlined later in this letter.
Confirmations will be mailed in mid-January. Classes with less than five students at that time may be cancelled. Classes which have reached the maximum of fifteen will be closed when that number is reached. REGISTRATIONS WILL BE ACCEPTED AFTER DECEMBER 15 IF THE CLASS IS STILL AVAILABLE.
Make checks payable payable to: Lewis County Quilt Retreat
WVU Extension Service Lewis County Office
104 Center Ave
Weston, WV 26452
REGISTRATION MUST STILL BE MAILED AND PAYMENT MADE BY CHECK. We are not set up to receive the registration forms electronically or to accept credit card payments. PRINTED INFORMATION WILL STILL BE AVAILABLE TO THOSE WHO PREFER THAT TO ELECTRONIC ACCESS.
- A registration fee (paid in advance with pre-registration) —
- $70 for weekend workshops;
- $15 for mini-sessions;
- $85 for weekend classes that begin at 1:00 on Friday and continue through Sunday (Building Blocks and One Block Wonder only);
- Meals and lodging costs (paid in advance with pre-registration);
- A materials fee, which varies with the workshop (paid directly to the instructor at the beginning of the workshop); and
- Costs of fabric and supplies to bring with you—list provided with registration confirmation.
Download the PDF to read complete 2023 event details.