Change up this family dinner classic with a healthier twist! Low-fat plain Greek yogurt is a great way to cut down on your daily fat intake.
Makes: 8 servings
- 1.5 pounds small red-skinned or gold skinned potatoes*
- ⅓ cup low-fat plain Greek yogurt
- ⅓ cup skim milk
- 1 tsp. olive oil
- 1 tsp. Italian seasoning
- ½ tsp. garlic powder
- ¼ tsp. black pepper
- ¼ tsp. salt
- Boil the potatoes for 20 minutes or until fork tender and drain off water
- Mash the potatoes with a potato masher or handheld mixer
- Stir in the remaining ingredients.
Recipe adapted from: https://nutritiontofit.com/greek-yogurt-mashed-potatoes/