Looking for an easy and healthy breakfast option? Try this one-dish wonder! You can feed a crowd or eat on it all week long.
Makes: 8 servings
- 3 cups old-fashioned rolled oats
- 2 tsp. baking powder
- 1 tsp. ground cinnamon
- ½ tsp. allspice
- ½ tsp. nutmeg
- 2 cups 1% milk
- 1 large egg
- 2 Tbsp. honey
- 1 pound frozen or fresh sliced peaches
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Combine the oats, baking powder, cinnamon, allspice and nutmeg.
- Create a well in the center of the dry ingredients and add the milk, honey and egg. Stir to combine.
- Stir in peach slices.
- Spray an 8-inch by 8-inch baking pan with cooking spray or line with parchment paper and pour batter into pan.
- Bake for 35 to 40 minutes.
Nutrition information per servings: 190 calories; 3.5 g fat; 34 g carbohydrate; 4 g fiber; 7 g protein; 180 mg sodium.
Recipe adapted from: https://www.acedarspoon.com/peaches-and-cream-baked-oatmeal/