With only six ingredients and four steps, this simple recipe will impress your guests at your next holiday party without leaving them feeling overly full. Whip this quick appetizer up for your next festive get-together.Ingredients:
- 1 package of chopped spinach, cooked and dried
- 1 cup dried breadcrumbs
- 1 egg beaten
- 1 very small onion, minced
- ¼ cup butter, melted
- ¼ cup Parmesan cheese
- Combine all ingredients.
- Chill approximately ½ hour.
- Roll into small balls and place on a lightly greased sheet pan.
- Bake at 325 F for 20 to 25 minutes.
Recipe from the kitchen of Connie Gottshall, M.S., RDN, LDN