Asbestos abatement courses are offered by Safety & Health Extension. The courses are intended to meet certification requirements established by EPA, OSHA, West Virginia Health and Human Resources, and other regulatory agencies.
The courses are designed for asbestos abatement building inspectors, management planners, workers, supervisors, contractors, project designers, and air monitors. Other people who desire a broad overview of asbestos abatement may also benefit from the courses. The technical level of the courses is moderately high.
- Air Monitoring and Air Monitor Refresher Courses
- Building Inspector and Building Inspector Refresher Courses
- Contractor/Supervisor and Contractor/Supervisor Refresher Courses
- Management Planner and Management Planner Refresher Courses
- Operations and Maintenance Course
- Project Designer and Project Designer Refresher Courses
- Worker and Worker Refresher Course
RegistrationTo reserve a seat in an Asbestos training course(s):
REGISTER INITIAL COURSE ONLINE | REGISTER REFRESHER COURSE ONLINE
For all WVU Safety & Health Extension Training Courses: Participants can earn Continuing Education Units (CEUs) for completion of each course.
Cancellation policy: NO REFUNDS will be issued for cancellations received less than 14 days prior to the course starting date. Registration fee will be refunded less a 20% non-refundable deposit. Requests for refunds may be made in writing or by telephone.
If insufficient enrollment requires cancellation of a course, we will refund your registration fee in full, or you may elect to transfer your fee to another scheduled course.
We do not accept cash as a payment method.