Learning & Nutrition at the Beverly Bookmobile
What has six wheels, shelves full of books and fresh produce, and a community full of support? It’s no riddle, just the Beverly Bookmobile – a colorfully decorated library on wheels that provides elementary students in Randolph County with access to literacy, nutrition and safety education all summer long.WVU Extension Service partners with Randolph County school to supply summer learning and nutrition
West Virginia University Extension Service experts are located in every county in West Virginia, ready to offer research-based knowledge, tips and education to improve our communities.
Listen to this weekly half-hour talk show broadcast live via WWVA – anytime, anywhere as a free podcast.
The latest WVU Extension headlines.
- WVU Extension Service partners with Randolph County school to supply summer learning and nutrition
- Join WVU and WVU Extension Service for fun and education at the State Fair of West Virginia
- WVU Extension brings computer science education to rural communities through partnership with Google and National 4-H
Upcoming Extension Events
Find events and add them to your calendar!
- Aug252:00 PM - 4:00 PMWood County Cookout - Summer Program Reflection Meetings
- Aug266:30 PM - 8:00 PMCabell County 4-H Leaders Association Meeting
- Aug267:00 PM - 8:00 PMWood County Camp Trustees Meeting
- Aug2911:00 AM - 1:00 PMBeckley LaunchLab Open House
- Sep37:00 PM - 8:30 PMWood County 4-H Leaders Meeting
- Sep45:30 PM - 6:30 PMPlane Janes Girls Who Code 4-H Club Meeting
- Sep82:00 PM - 3:30 PMWood County Teen Leader Meeting
- Sep13 All Day Livestock Record Guides Due - Randolph County
- Sep1412:00 PM - 5:00 PMWayne County 4-H Fun Horse Show