- Jul269:00 AM - 10:00 AMVirtual 4-H Cloverbud Quest - STEM Lit-to-Go!
- Jul2610:00 AM - 11:00 AMVirtual 4-H Civic Engagement Expedition - Together Towards Tomorrow
- Jul2610:00 AM - 11:00 AMVirtual 4-H Healthy Living Journey - GEM: Get Experience in Mindfulness
- Jul266:00 PM - 7:00 PMVirtual 4-H Cloverbud Quest - We-Cyclo-Saur-Us
- Jul266:30 PM - 8:00 PMVirtual 4-H Healthy Living Journey - 4-H Charting Program
- Jul267:00 PM - 8:00 PMVirtual 4-H Civic Engagement Expedition - Welcome to 4-H!
Contact the Wyoming County Office for current news and to learn about upcoming opportunities in our local area. Ask us for more information about topics including:
Part of the National Cooperative Extension System
All universities engage in research and teaching, but the nation’s more than 100 land-grant colleges and universities including WVU, have another critical mission: Extension. Extension means reaching out, and along with teaching and research land-grant institutions extend their resources, solving public needs with college or university resources through local programs. With more than 3,000 county offices in the USA, the National Cooperative Extension System is the local front door for many citizens to their state land-grant institutions.
Putting Knowledge to Work!
The West Virginia University Extension Service works to provide solutions in your community through key programs and resources, including agriculture and natural resources; 4-H and youth development; food and nutrition; health and wellness; financial planning; and home gardening. These research-based programs and services are available to all Wyoming County residents thanks to the tremendous support of our community members, local organizations, volunteers and local partners, including the Board of Education and County Commission.
Wyoming County Highlights
2019 was a year of transition for the Wyoming County Extension Office! We formed several new community partnerships with Tug River Health Center, Twin Falls State Park, McDowell County Commission on Aging, Health Science Teaching Academy and the West Virginia Department of Environmental Protection.