WVU Hancock County Extension Service
At your service in our community.
Job Opportunities in Hancock County
Hancock County Part-time Program Assistant
The WVU Hancock County Extension Office will be accepting applications for a part-time Family & Community Development Program Assistant. This part-time position is headquartered in New Cumberland, West Virginia, and works as a member of the WVU Hancock County Extension Office within the WVU Extension Service (WVUES) as an employee of Hancock County Commission. Under general supervision of the supervising Extension Agent, this assistant is responsible for planning and executing families and community development programs.
Please mail your resume and references by September 30, 2018, to:
- Sep208:00 AM - 5:00 PMExtension Service Annual Meeting
- Oct16:00 PM - 8:00 PMSundowners 4-H Club Meeting
- Oct2 All Day CEOS Fall Conference at Jackson's Mill
- Oct3 All Day CEOS Fall Conference at Jackson's Mill
- Oct4 All Day CEOS Fall Conference at Jackson's Mill
- Oct411:00 AM - 2:00 PMNewview CEOS Meeting
- Oct46:30 PM - 8:30 PMSnazzy Sox 4-H Club Meeting
- Oct6 All Day 4-H Football Day
- Oct71:30 PM - 3:30 PMMusketeers 4-H Club Meeting
Announcing Inaugural Hancock County Garden Contest
Are you a home gardener? Lett-uce see your work by entering the first annual Hancock County Home Gardening Contest!
Here’s how to enter the Hancock County Garden Contest:
A. Call us at
304-564-3805 for a registration form. There are two categories (vegetables
and flowers) for you to choose from - enter either or both!
B. By August 15, 2018, you can:
Take some digital photos of your garden and email them to Elizabeth.Bailey@mail.wvu.edu or: