WVU Hancock County Extension Service
At your service in our community.
- Nov183:30 PM - 5:30 PMHancock County Teen Leaders 4-H Club Meeting
- Nov23 All Day National 4-H Congress
- Dec21:30 PM - 3:30 PMMusketeers 4-H Club Meeting
- Dec36:00 PM - 8:00 PMSundowners 4-H Club Meeting
- Dec611:00 AM - 2:00 PMNewview CEOS Meeting
- Dec66:30 PM - 8:30 PMSnazzy Sox 4-H Club Meeting
- Dec106:00 PM - 9:00 PMT.A.M.G.A. Meeting
- Dec163:30 PM - 5:30 PMHancock County Teen Leaders 4-H Club Meeting
- Jan4 All Day Registration Deadline for Young Adult Conference
Hancock County Celebrates National 4-H Week
During 4-H Week, remind youth and alumni of 4-H programs, and why this program
is so important!
Announcing Inaugural Hancock County Garden Contest
Are you a home gardener? Lett-uce see your work by entering the first annual Hancock County Home Gardening Contest!
Here’s how to enter the Hancock County Garden Contest:
A. Call us at
304-564-3805 for a registration form. There are two categories (vegetables
and flowers) for you to choose from - enter either or both!
B. By August 15, 2018, you can:
Take some digital photos of your garden and email them to Elizabeth.Bailey@mail.wvu.edu or: