WVU Hancock County Extension Service
At your service in our community.
- Jan25 All Day Young Adult Conference (YAC)
- Jan26 All Day Young Adult Conference (YAC)
- Jan27 All Day Young Adult Conference (YAC)
- Jan297:00 PM - 8:00 PMWebinar - Having Fun and Getting Things Done: Ideas for 4-H Club Meetings
- Feb1 All Day Registration Deadline for Code Camp
- Feb15 All Day Registration Deadline for Dance Weekend
- Feb22 All Day Code Camp
- Feb23 All Day Code Camp
- Feb234:00 PM - 6:00 PM4-H Women's Basketball Day
Hancock County Celebrates National 4-H Week
During 4-H Week, remind youth and alumni of 4-H programs, and why this program
is so important!
Announcing Inaugural Hancock County Garden Contest
Are you a home gardener? Lett-uce see your work by entering the first annual Hancock County Home Gardening Contest!
Here’s how to enter the Hancock County Garden Contest:
A. Call us at
304-564-3805 for a registration form. There are two categories (vegetables
and flowers) for you to choose from - enter either or both!
B. By August 15, 2018, you can:
Take some digital photos of your garden and email them to Elizabeth.Bailey@mail.wvu.edu or: