- Jul22 All Day Women in Agriculture Conference - Early Bird Registration
- Sep268:00 AM - 5:00 PMExtension Service Annual Meeting
- Oct1 All Day Women in Agriculture Conference - Standard Registration
- Oct18:30 AM - 5:00 PMFSMA/GAPs Produce Safety Grower Training - Bridgeport, WV
- Oct7 All Day Club Officer Books Due - Randolph County
- Oct298:30 AM - 5:00 PMWriting Your Farm Food Safety - Bridgeport, WV
- Nov98:30 AM - 5:00 PMFSMA/GAPs Produce Safety Grower Training - Institute, WV
- Nov94:15 PM - 5:00 PMOfficers' Training School - Randolph County
- Nov95:30 PM - 7:30 PM4-H Achievement Night - Randolph County
Contact the Randolph County Office for current news and to learn about upcoming opportunities in our local area. Ask us for more information about topics including:
Putting Knowledge to Work!
The West Virginia University Extension Service works to provide solutions in your community through key programs and resources, including agriculture and natural resources; 4-H and youth development; food and nutrition; health and wellness; financial planning; and home gardening. These research-based programs and services are available to all Randolph County residents thanks to the tremendous support of our community members, local organizations, volunteers and local partners, including the Board of Education and County Commission.
Randolph County Highlights
- 4-H camp participants increased from 124 in 2017 to 137 in 2018, a 10% increase.
- 4-H/FFA Livestock Show and Sale increased from $70,061 in 2017 to $80,767 in 2018, a 15% increase.
- WVU Randolph County Extension is delivering a program (Strengthening Families), which meets West Virginia requirements for drug prevention programming in middle schools.