Maritime Industry Certified Safety Trainer (CST-M)
- Level: Certificate
- Minimum Hours Required: 18 Hours
- Method of Course Delivery: Instructor-led (not online) classroom delivery includes presentation, discussion, student interaction, and hands-on demonstrations
- Prerequisite: CSS-M* completion
*CSS-M must be issued through WVU Safety & Health Extension.
Elective Course Options
- OSHA #5400 - Trainer Course in Occupational Safety and Health Standards for the Maritime Industry (26 Hours)**
- OSHA #5402 - Maritime Industry Trainer Update (18 Hours)**
**OSHA Trainer Courses must be completed through WVU Safety & Health Extension in the last four years.
Enrollment is Free
A new email? please submit the form below to update your program record.
Lost certificates? please submit the form below to request a replacement certificate.
Email CSSProgramSHE@mail.wvu.edu for more information.