Construction Certified Safety Trainer CST-C
- Level: Certificate
- Minimum Hours Required: 18 Hours
- Method of Course Delivery: Instructor-led (not online) classroom delivery includes presentation, discussion, student interaction, and hands-on demonstrations
- Prerequisite: CSS-C* Construction completion
*CSS-C must be issued through WVU Safety & Health Extension.
Elective Course Options
- OSHA #500 - Trainer Course in Occupational Safety and Health Standards for the Construction Industry (26 Hours)†
- OSHA #502 - Update for Construction Industry Outreach Trainers (18 Hours)†
† OSHA Trainer Courses must be completed through WVU Safety & Health Extension in the last four years.
Enrollment is Free
A new email? please submit the form below to update your program record.
Lost certificates? please submit the form below to request a replacement certificate.
Email CSSProgramSHE@mail.wvu.edu for more information.