Tri-County 4-H Camp Information
Camp Dates and Age Divisions - 2020
- Older: June 22 - 26; Ages 15 to 21*. Participants 18-21 years old as of the first day of Camp are required to complete additional paperwork. Older Camp ends after Council Circle approximately at 9:00 PM on Friday. Guests are welcome after 5:30 PM.
- Intermediate: June 15 - 19; Ages 12 to 14. Intermediate camp ends at 6:00 PM on Friday. Guests are welcome after 3:45 PM.
- Younger: June 28 - July 2 (Sunday-Thursday); Ages 8 to 11*. Younger Camp ends at approximately 11:30 AM on Thursday. Guests may arrive between 9:00 and 10:00 AM.
- Cloverbud Day: TBA. Ages 5-8
Fill Out Your Registration Forms
- Please choose the correct county registration form below.
- Save the form to your computer and fill it out electronically, or print it and fill it out by hand.
- Fill out your form carefully and completely!
- MAIL or drop your form off to the address listed on the form.
We will not accept incomplete forms, forms without parent/guardian/camper signatures or forms without payment.
- Register for Tri-County Camp - Berkeley County Member
- Register for Tri-County Camp - Jefferson County Member
- Register for Tri-County Camp - Morgan County Member
- Register for Cloverbud Day - Morgan, Jefferson & Berkeley Cloverbuds
- Camper Packing Checklist
- Tips from the Camp Nurse
- Tri-County Camp Emergency Plan
- Cloverbud Day Teen Counselor Packet
- Cloverbud Day Teen Counselor Application
- Tri-County Camp: We have changed the application process to an online format. Please follow the link below to fill out and submit your form.
Tri-County Camp Counselor Application
Tri-County Cloverbud Day
We hope you will spending the day at Camp Frame for Tri-County Cloverbud Day this summer. It's fun -- sports, games, water activities and new friends! In order to register, complete the appropriate form linked below and mail or drop off to your county Extension Office.
We also need volunteers and Teen Counselors for Cloverbud Day. If you are interested in being a Teen Counselor for Cloverbud Day please fill out and return the application below.
We cannot accept incomplete forms, forms without parent/guardian/camper signatures or forms without payment.
Register for 2020 Cloverbud Day
Volunteer Code of Conduct
Member Code of Conduct
State 4-H Camps
Visit WVU Extension Service 4-H Camping for other dates of State 4-H Camps.