West Virginia 4-H is excited to offer additional virtual 4-H Special Interest (SPIN) clubs for 2022. These virtual 4-H SPIN clubs will focus on different topic areas and will last between four to six sessions.
Special Interest (SPIN) Clubs
How Do I Sign Up?
Choose the virtual 4-H Special Interest (SPIN) club that interests you, then
register online through ZSuite
Typical steps to register for an upcoming event
- Log in to ZSuite and select the Household primary account.
- Once on the Dashboard, select "Events" from the menu.
- Select which event you would like to register for by clicking “Register Now” in the event block
- You will see all members in your household who have enrolled in ZSuite.
- Click “Register” next to the participant(s) you wish to register for the selected event.
- Fill out the information and review the waivers regarding the participating youth or volunteer and click "Submit Registration."
- After saving, you will be returned to the registration page.
- Register the remaining participants, if any.
- When you have filled out the registrations for all participants in your household, click “submit registration.”
- Congratulations! You have registered for your 4-H event.
Vegetable Gardening 4-H SPIN Club
Four Tuesdays - March 1, 8, 15, 22
- Time - 6:00 p.m. - 7:00 p.m.
- Age - 8 to 12 year olds (as of 10/01/2021)
- Club Cost - $20 (scholarships available by request)
Spring is just around the corner! So it's time to start thinking about getting
outside and digging in the dirt as we garden! All you need to join us for this
Vegetable Gardening Club is an interest in growing your own vegetables!
We will take care of the rest as we plant cucumbers, design trellises to help our cucumbers grow, and learn yummy recipes to help us enjoy our cucumbers (and other vegetables) all season long!
Participants will receive a gardening box filled with supplies needed to grow and harvest cucumbers throughout the season.
4-H Around the World SPIN Club
Four Thursdays - March 3, 10, 17, and 24
- Time - 5:00 p.m. - 6:00 p.m.
- Age - 3rd to 12th grade welcome
- Club Cost - Free
Each week, this club will focus on a different country (Ghana, Kosovo, Nicaragua, and South Korea), learn about their country, and look at the similarities and differences between our 4-H program and theirs.
The four-week club will learn using the 4-H Around the Globe 4-H project book, which is designed for intermediate-level youth who are interested in 4-H, other cultures, and geography.