- Jul22 All Day Women in Agriculture Conference - Early Bird Registration
- Sep268:00 AM - 5:00 PMExtension Service Annual Meeting
- Oct1 All Day Women in Agriculture Conference - Standard Registration
- Oct18:30 AM - 5:00 PMFSMA/GAPs Produce Safety Grower Training - Bridgeport, WV
- Oct298:30 AM - 5:00 PMWriting Your Farm Food Safety - Bridgeport, WV
- Nov98:30 AM - 5:00 PMFSMA/GAPs Produce Safety Grower Training - Institute, WV
Contact the Lincoln County Office for current news and to learn about upcoming opportunities in our local area. Ask us for more information about topics including:
Putting Knowledge to Work!
The West Virginia University Extension Service works to provide solutions in your community through key programs and resources, including agriculture and natural resources; 4-H and youth development; food and nutrition; health and wellness; financial planning; and home gardening. These research-based programs and services are available to all Lincoln County residents thanks to the tremendous support of our community members, local organizations, volunteers and local partners, including the Board of Education and County Commission.
Lincoln County Highlights
- The Dining with Diabetes program continues to be highly requested program.
- Google’s CS First computer coding course was delivered to fifth grade students in all Lincoln County schools.
- Lincoln County 4-H camp was again hosted in new location. $23,000 was secured to ensure camp costs remained affordable for all Lincoln County youths.
- Nutrition-based education was provided in all Lincoln County schools. Students in third through fifth grades were introduced to healthy snacks while engaging in physical activity.