Feeder calves, market goats, market lambs, and market hogs must be born after November 1, 2016.
- Register Market Steers by January 15.
- ALL ANIMALS MUST BE REGISTERED BY APRIL 1, 2018!
- Exhibitors may bring 3 market animals, but not two of the same species.
- Animal project books are due at weigh-in, which will be in April/May 2018. Record guides are due one week after the Fair.
The Livestock Show & Sale will be in conjunction with the Mineral County Fair.
- A minimum of 4 club meetings per year is required to show and sell animals at the Fair.
- Youth will be required to attend one of several youth agriculture workshops.
- Youth with market animals will be required to display a poster or agriculture related exhibit.
- Replacement cost for a project book $10.