- ½ pound fresh asparagus
- ½ teaspoon salt and black pepper
- 3 cloves minced garlic
- 3 tablespoons Parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees. Line a rimmed baking sheet with aluminum foil and set aside.
- Rinse the asparagus and trim off woody end pieces. Spread out in a thin layer on top of the prepared cookie sheet.
- Pour the tablespoon of olive oil on the asparagus, evenly coating it. Then sprinkle with salt, pepper, garlic and Parmesan cheese. Use your hands to mix the asparagus with all of the ingredients, then lay out into an even layer again.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 8 minutes. Remove from the oven and serve immediately.
Recipe from: https://belleofthekitchen.com/2016/03/16/garlic-parmesan-roasted-asparagus/