- 2 pounds parsnips, peeled
- 1 pound carrots, unpeeled
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- Preheat the oven to 425 F.
- If the parsnips and carrots are thick, cut in half lengthwise. Slice each diagonally in 1-inch thick slices.
- Place the cut vegetables on a sheet pan. Add the olive oil and toss until the vegetables are evenly coated. Roast for 20 to 40 minutes, depending on the size of the vegetables, tossing occasionally, until the parsnips and carrots are tender.
Recipe adapted from: http://www.foodnetwork.com/recipes/ina-garten/roasted-parsnips-and-carrots-recipe-1949073