Upcoming 4-H opportunities statewide
- Virtual 4-H Project Workshops for Members
- Archived Videos of 4-H Project Workshops
- 4-H Upcycle Challenge Winner Announced
- WVU Virtual 4-H Game Design Club
- West Virginia 4-H Party Dances Workshop
- Are you interested in learning about dairy cattle, sewing or want to help make masks? Are you between the ages of 9 and 21 (or will turn 9 by Sept 30th)? West Virginia 4-H is hosting virtual workshops to help youth and their families learn about fun topics and the 4-H program.
- Cowabunga – Tuesday, April 28, 2020 at 1:30 p.m.
- Sew Much Fun – Thursday, April 30, 2020 at 1:30 p.m.
This week’s 60 minutes LIVE virtual workshops will be:
If you missed one of our virtual 4-H project workshops or wanted to review the activities, you can register to watch archived videos.
The WV 4-H Upcycle Challenge received 18 creative entries from across the state. A name was random drawn, and Adelaide Taylor from Roane County was selected as the winner. They will receive a $25 Shop 4-H Gift Card. Congratulations to Adelaide and all the youths who submitted entries.
In this four-week club, youth will learn basic video game coding concepts by making
different types of games (including racing, platform, and launching games) using
CS First and Scratch. The club is designed for new and beginner coders who are
currently in grades 4-8. The club will meet virtually twice a week for one
hour on Tuesdays and Thursdays from 3:30-4:30 p.m. EST starting May 5 and
ending May 28.
Space is limited.
Register for Folk Dancing Workshop