The Taylor County Fair is back, live and in person for 2021! Head to the Fairgrounds July 28th - 31st for rides, games, entertainment, livestock shows, 4-H projects, and more.
The gates will open each evening at 5 (noon on Saturday) and activities will run until 10.
Admission is $10 and includes all activities including rides.
Check the Fair's Facebook page for updates to the schedule.
The Taylor County Fair is a great time to show off your accomplishments from the hours you spent in the garden to the products of your kitchen to arts and crafts. We will be accepting exhibit submissions in the following departments.
- DEPARTMENT B - AGRICULTURAL PRODUCE
- DEPARTMENT C - FOODS
- DEPARTMENT D - FINES ARTS AND CRAFTS
- DEPARTMENT E - NEEDLEWORK
- DEPARTMENT F - FLOWERS
- DEPARTMENT G - EDUCATIONAL EXHIBITS
- DEPARTMENT H - FFA MEMBER EXHIBITS
Exhibit Check-In: Monday, July 26, 2021 from 3-8 p.m.
Exhibit Check-Out: Sunday, August 1, 2021 from 1-5 p.m.
- Taylor County Fair Rules & Guidelines
- Register at FairEntry
Premier Exhibitor Awards
Exhibitors in Departments B, C, D, E, and F will be eligible to win the Premier Exhibitor Award for their respective Department, which is $25 and a Rosette.
The Premier Exhibitor Award shall be given to the exhibitor receiving the greatest number of 1st places in their Department. In the event of a tie, the winner will be the tying exhibitor receiving the most second places; should a tie still exist, the winner will be the tying exhibitor with the most third places.
- Lamb/Goat Show - Wednesday, July 28 at 6 p.m.
- Hog Show - Thursday, July 29 at 6 p.m.
- Steer Show - Friday, July 30 at 6 p.m.
- Livestock Sale - Saturday, July 31 at 7 p.m.
- Tim Litvin - Wednesday, July 28 at 7 p.m.
- The Grym Sins - Friday, July 30 at 7 p.m.
- Jeffrey Wayne - Saturday, July 31 at 7:30 p.m.
- Additional Music TBA - Thursday, July 29 at 7 p.m. and Saturday, July 31 at 5 p.m.
- Jeep/Car Show - Wednesday, July 28 (Registration begins at 6:00, judging will be at 7:30)
- Professional Wrestling “Rock & Roll to the Rescue” - Thursday, July 29 at 7 p.m.
- UTV Obstacle Course Competition - Thursday, July 29 at 7 p.m.
- Truck Pull - Friday, July 30 at 7 p.m.
- Mud Bog - Saturday, July 31 at 2 p.m.