Older Members Conference
To develop leadership among older 4 H members through opportunities to discuss timely issues and problems. To teach new skills that can be used in local clubs and communities.
Each morning campers will be involved in presentations and discussion of topics current to today's youths. Campers should select workshops before coming to camp. The list will be mailed with your final confirmation email as well as your housing assignment.
West Virginia 4-H members must be age 14 by September 30, 2019. Campers who are ages 18-21 must read and complete the requirements for adult participants.
June 16-22, 2019
WVU Jackson’s Mill
- If campers register between March 14 and 17 by midnight, the price will be $300
- If campers register between March 18 and 31 by midnight, the price will be $325
- If campers register between April 1 and 30 by midnight, the price will be $350
- If campers register between May 1 and 15 by midnight, the price will be $375
- If campers register between May 16 and 24 by midnight, the price will be $400
Campers who qualify for free or reduced lunch will receive an additional $50 scholarship. A free/reduced lunch form must accompany the OMC application to qualify.
Registration is closed.
NO WALK-INS: No walk in registrants will be accepted.
Cancellations must be made in writing and e-mailed/faxed/postmarked by Friday, May 24, 2019 to:
WVUES 4-H Youth Development
PO Box 6031
Morgantown, WV 26506
There is a $35 processing fee for all refunds.
NO REFUNDS FOR NO SHOWS!