Contact Extension Agent Jodi Smith for more information about any of the events listed.
Ext. Office closed May 8 and May 28
May 1, 7 p.m.
- 4-H Leaders’ Meeting, 3rd Floor Courthouse
- Projects and Pizza! Bring your project book and we’ll provide the pizza! at 5:30
- Teen Leader Meeting at 7 p.m.
Both meetings at SPBC – Youth Building
May 12, 8 a.m. – 12 p.m.
- Multi-Species Tag-In (Goats, Lambs, Feeder Calves), Butcher Bend 4-H Camp
- Camp Trustee Meeting Butcher Bend 4-H Camp at 7 p.m.
- All Camps Planning (Planning meetings for any camps if needed), 6 – 8 p.m.
Ext. Office may be closed at times during camps – closed June 20
NO TEEN LEADER MEETING
June 10 - 15
- Horse Camp, Butcher Bend 4-H Camp
June 11, 6 p.m.
- Wood County All Stars, Butcher Bend 4-H Camp
June 5, 7 p.m.
- 4-H Leaders’ Meeting (Executive Committee 5:30 Ext. Office), 3rd Floor Courthouse
Project books, Still Project Record Guides, Activity Records due to Extension Office
June 17 - 22
- Older Camp, Butcher Bend 4-H Camp
- YAWC - Young Adventurers’ Wood County - Day Camp, Butcher Bend 4-H Camp
June 24 - 28
- Younger 4-H Camp, Butcher Bend 4-H Camp
June 25, 7 p.m.
- Camp Trustee Meeting, Extension Office