WVU-Wirt County Extension Service will host two workshops in the next month. Here's a description, date, time, and registration information for these free events and share the information.
All About Basil
- When: August 30, 2018 – 6:30 - 7:30 p.m.
- Where: Wirt County Community Hope Garden
- We hope you and your family can join us for a free food demonstration using the basil harvested from our own community garden! This event is open to anyone and will be held at the Wirt County Community Hope Garden located behind the activity hall of the Elizabeth Baptist Church. Please register using the link or call the WVU-Wirt County Extension Office at 304-275-3101.
Canning with Confidence
- When: September 11, 2018 – 2:30 - 5:30 p.m.
- Where: Elizabeth United Methodist Church (458 Julianna St., Elizabeth, WV)
- Join WVU Extension Service for an informative workshop on proper canning procedures. Learn from Gina Taylor, Jackson County Extension Agent, as she provides a demonstration and answers questions related to all things canning. To register you can call the WVU-Wirt County Extension Office to register at 304-275-3101 or visit the link. Register for the Canning with Confidence Workshop