This series is designed to equip new and novice gardeners with the tools and knowledge to start their own gardens. Grow your green thumb this spring by taking part in the in person option to get all the basics, or special interest topics virtually. Sessions are taught by WVU Extension Master Gardeners, Extension Agents, and other industry experts.
In Person: Saturday, March 5 - The Basics
- Topics: Setting up a garden, seed selection and transplants, diseases, pests, and weeds, harvesting and storing produce.
- Location: Hospice of the Panhandle Education Center, 330 Hospice Lane, Kearneysville
- Time: 9 a.m. to 1 p.m. Doors open at 8:30, drinks and snacks provided
- Cost: $5, paid at the door
- March 8 - Composting
- March 15 - Growing Herbs
- March 22 - Tree Fruit and Small Fruit
Preregistration is required at the below link. COVID protocols will be observed at the time of the in-person class, which may include required masks or class size restrictions.