Purpose: To help newer 4-H families and members understand 4-H, ZSuite enrollment, and 4-H project books and completion. All families are welcome, whether you are new to 4-H or have been a member for years.
• 6 p.m. - Dinner (Pizza provided by the Jefferson County 4-H Foundation)
• 6:30 p.m. - Parent Workshop 1 (ZSuite Enrollment or 4-H Project Completion and 4-H Program information)
• 6:30 p.m. - Youth Session (4-H Exhibit/Poster Making, Project Book Exploration, Games and Songs)
• 7:15 p.m. - Parent Workshop 2 (ZSuite Enrollment or 4-H Project Completion and 4-H Program information)
• 8 p.m. - Safe Travel Home
Registration: Contact the WVU Jefferson County Extension Office by Friday, October 22.