Pricing, Registration & Scholarships
Conference RegistrationRegister for the 2019 Community Leadership Academy
Please sign up for our newsletter to receive updates on registration details
as well as other pertinent information regarding the Community Leadership Academy.
Early-Bird Registration Deadline: April 8, 2019
- General registration: $245
- Early bird registration: $195
- Group registration (group of 3+ from same community or organization): 15% off general admission
- Full-time student or VISTA: $50
- Exhibitor (includes registration and meals for one attendant): $300
- Pre-Conference Workshops: $20/each
- Mobile Learning Activity at Hill and Hollow: $30 (Meal Included)
Thank you for your interest in attending the Community Leadership Academy. There will be a limited number of tuition waivers for the 2019 Community Leadership Academy that are funded through sponsor donations.
A review of applications will begin on April 1, 2019. Applications received by this date will have priority, but funding is not guaranteed for all applicants. Late applications will be accepted through April 2019 as funding allows.
Note that there is a special rate for full-time students and VISTA workers.
Email Paul Crumrine for details and registration instructions.