Pricing, Registration & Scholarships
Registration for the 2018 Community Leadership Academy is now closed. Registration for the 2019 academy will open in January of 2019.
Please sign up for our newsletter to receive updates on registration details as well as other pertinent information regarding the Community Leadership Academy.
Early-Bird Registration Deadline: March 2, 2018
Final Registration Deadline: April 1, 2018
For updates, like us on Facebook
- General registration: $245
- Early bird registration: $195
- Group registration (group of 3+ from same community or organization): 15% off general admission
- Full-time student or VISTA: $50
- Exhibitor (includes registration and meals for one attendant): $300
- Pre-conference workshop: $50
- Rail Trail Culinary or World Culinary Tour: $30
Thank you for your interest in attending the Community Leadership Academy. There will be a limited number of tuition waivers for the 2018 Community Leadership Academy that are funded through sponsor donations.
A review of applications will begin on March 1, 2018. Applications received by this date will have priority, but funding is not guaranteed for all applicants. Late applications will be accepted through March, 2018 as funding allows.
Note that there is a special rate for full-time students and VISTA workers.
Email Paul Crumrine for details and registration instructions.