Speakers and topics tentatively on the July 25 agenda include:
10-10:20 a.m. -
Dr. Lewis Jett
- Mid-season Tissue Analysis Interpretation
10:20-10:40 a.m. - Dr. MM Rahman
- Tomato Blight and Other Diagnostic Updates
- This session will discuss tissue nutrient analyses data and connect it to fertilizer application.
- Disease updates will focus on:
- tomato blight;
- cucurbit downy mildew; and,
- other major plant problems during the middle of the growing season.
10:40-11 a.m. - Open to All Attendees
- Questions & Discussions
WVU Extension Service's AgBeats is free webinar and conference call series about integrated crop management for Extension county agents and advanced growers. The series offers innovative programming from WVU Extension specialists about field problems during the crop production season.
Register for AgBeats to receive information to participate in upcoming conference calls.